IPTA 2018 will be held at the International Conference Center of Youyi Campous, Northwestern Polytechnical University, which is situated in downtown Xi'an, and is well served by its public transportation network. Located in the historic city of Xi'an, cradle of Chinese civilization and terminus of the ancient Silk Road, Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) is the only multidisciplinary and research-oriented in China that is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering.
Northwestern Polytechnical University (Youyi Campus)
International Conference Center of Youyi Campous
There are several ways to reach the conference venue.
Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (XIY)
- From Terminal 3 or Terminal 2
- Airport Shuffle Bus: Xishaomen Line (Airport → Xishaomen Airport Business Hotel), 25 RMB¥, 1.5 kilometers to conference venue.
- Taxi: Airport → Northwestern Polytechnical University), about 120 RMB¥.
Xi'an North railway station (High-speed Train)
- Subway: line 2 to Yongningmen.
- City buses from Yongningmen to Northwestern Polytechnical University: Bus 29, Bus 10, Bus 107.
- Taxi: from Yongningmen to Northwestern Polytechnical University，12 RMB¥，4.2 kilometers to conference venue.