Location of IPTA 2022: TBA, Salzburg, Austria
The eleventh International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications IPTA 2022 aims at gathering international researchers, innovators, educators, and practitioners in image processing for attending extensive educational high level materials, sharing their achievements, exchanging their experiences and discussing future orientations. The conference aims to provide an excellent forum to meet and discuss various important issues on image processing and applications. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Image formation, scanning, display and printing
- Image and video processing, coding and compression
- Pattern recognition and comp uter vision
- Perceptual analysis of images and video
- Image forensics and security
- Machine Learning methods for image and video analysis
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Artificial Intelligence for weather and climate modelling
PROPOSED SPECIAL SESSIONS:
Authors are invited to submit a maximum of 6 pages including figures and references. Submission details can be found on the Submission page.
All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and will be submitted for indexing by EI.
A selection of the best papers from the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to special issues of journals, including:
- Signal Processing: Image Communication, SP-IC, Elsevier
- Innovation and Research in BioMedical engineering, IRBM, Elsevier
- International Journal of Signal and Imaging Systems Engineering, IJSISE, Inderscience
We welcome general support of the IPTA'22 to assist in our goal of promoting research and innovation in data processing, machine learning and its applications.
Acknowledgements of the sponsors, such as the company and the institution's name, product, and logo, will appear in the main page of IPTA'22 and in all public documents including the proceedings and IEEE Xplore.