The seventh International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications (IPTA 2017) will be held on November 28th to December 1st, in Montreal, Canada. The second-largest city in Canada, Montreal is an island on the St-Lawrence river known for its exquisite cuisine, vibrant nightlife, festivals, cultural diversity and its European flair.
The conference is expected to provide researchers around the world the opportunity to interact and present their latest advanced research in the areas of image processing. The topics of interest for IPTA 2017 include, but are not limited to:
- image and video processing, coding and compression;
- machine learning methods for image and video analysis;
- pattern recognition: detection, clustering, indexing, classification and fusion;
- computer vision: 2D and 3D perception, segmentation, shape representation, motion and tracking;
- applications: action, event and gesture recognition, affective computing, biometrics, document analysis, graphics, medical image analysis, remote sensing, robotic vision, and video surveillance.
A selection of the best papers from the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to special issues of the EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing. A selection of the 3 best papers in the scope of Signal Processing: Image Communication will be invited to submit extended versions to the journal Signal Processing: Image Communication, Elsevier. All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and will be submitted for indexing by EI.
CALL FOR PAPERS
You can access pdf version of the "Call for Papers" here.
Authors are invited to submit their papers describing original contributions (6 pages max) through the conference’s online submission site. More details are available in the Paper Submission section.
|Submission Deadline:|| July 10th July 24th July 31th at 11h59pm pacific time (UTC-7)
|Notification of Acceptance:||September 30th, 2017|
|Final Paper Submission:|| October 15th, 2017
|Early Registration Deadline:|| October 15th, 2017
|Special Session Proposal Due:
|| May 15th, 2017 June 30th, 2017